West Wind Education Policy and the Creative Corridor Center for Equity (C3E) will convene a virtual conference on Diversity Trainings on July 14 from 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm. We will come together to discuss ways to provide trainings and lead systemic change initiatives, especially in light of the new state law that addresses the scope of diversity trainings.
We have invited colleagues from PK-12 education, higher education, human and social services, public health and health care, philanthropy, nonprofits, government agencies — truly anyone who sponsors, delivers, or researches diversity trainings — to join us.
Conference topics include:
- HF 802: What it is and isn’t
- How Rulemaking for HF 802 works and Opportunities for Input
- The Climate Surrounding HF 802
- Communicating the Importance of Diversity Education
- Breakout discussions on topics such as: Impacts on teaching in K-12 settings, trainings in K-12 settings; higher education; human and social services; and philanthropy
- Supporting the work personally and systemically
If you have questions or want to discuss this conference, contact email@example.com.