West Wind Education Policy provides customized supports to schools and districts across the country. Our approach to serving you includes several unique opportunities:
- licensure renewal courses for teachers and administrators;
- professional development for teachers and leaders on cultural proficiency and implicit bias, which we customize to your context and specific areas of concern;
- summer institutes for teacher leaders, principals and assistant principals, and central office staff;
- personalized development plans based on the Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI), a cross-cultural, valid assessment to measure perceived and actual cultural competence for individuals or teams;
- equity audits, equity-focused instructional rounds, and equity policy reviews to identify patterns of inequity that can be difficult to spot yet possible to overcome;
- consultations, coaching, and evidence-based programs to diversify your workforce, retain staff of color, and address conflict; and
- facilitation through cycles of equity improvement to identify what works in your unique contexts and grow your Equity Agency℠.
In April, we will be launching an online Educational Equity Resources portal to share curated material all leaders in your district can access. With a subscription to the portal, you receive not only web-based resources and supports, but also discounts on the services above.
Circe Stumbo or Isaiah McGee are ready to work with you to help think about your needs and how we can best support you on your equity journey.