West Wind Education Policy provides customized supports to schools and districts across the country. Our approach to serving you includes several unique opportunities:
- licensure renewal courses for teachers and administrators;
- professional development for teachers and leaders on cultural proficiency and implicit bias, which we customize to your context and specific areas of concern;
- summer institutes for teacher leaders, principals and assistant principals, and central office staff;
- personalized development plans based on the Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI), a cross-cultural, valid assessment to measure perceived and actual cultural competence for individuals or teams;
- equity audits, equity-focused instructional rounds, and equity policy reviews to identify patterns of inequity that can be difficult to spot yet possible to overcome;
- consultations, coaching, and evidence-based programs to diversify your workforce, retain staff of color, and address conflict; and
- facilitation through cycles of equity improvement to identify what works in your unique contexts and grow your Equity Agency℠.
In June, we are launching our online Educational Equity Resources portal to share curated material all leaders in your district can access. With a subscription to the portal, you receive not only web-based resources and supports, but also discounts on the services above.